Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 12 January 2011

A week of baking and creating!


This is where I live with my husband, three little girls, Bart Simpson's understudy and my dog Poppy (nearly forgot the 26 chickens and 6 ducks!)
My life is running everyone around and baking!  Lots and lots of baking!  I started my cake business in June of this year after encouragement from friends and family.  Now things have kind of gone mad!  This week I have to make one 30th cake and three 18th cakes.  So far it's 2 down and 2 to go.  I am sooo.. proud of this weeks work that I could burst, I am actually quite a nightmare annd constantly bombard my friends and family with photos.  I have never created anything like this before so I hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment