Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 15 January 2011

So much for a quiet weekend!

This week I have made four cakes all which were quite different, and I really pleased with the final creations.  Next week was meant to be a quiet week, time to catch up on all those little jobs around the house that I have been ignoring. It was also supposed to be an opportunity to make a start on some dummy cakes for the show I am doing in March at The Baby and Toddler Show.

Things haven't gone quite to plan and I am now really rather busy baking and creating again.  It's really good though to have the chance to add new, exciting cakes to my portfolio.

I can now reveal cake no3 this week which is for a young lady named Emma who had her 18th birthday earlier in the week, but as with all good birthdays the celebrations are going on and on and she had this cake to share with her friends before they all go out for a night on the tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment