Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Monday 17 January 2011

OMG My husband is an expert on Land Rovers!

Today I have set about making a cake for a 50th birthday.   I had a phone call Saturday night from a lovely lady asking me if I could make a cake for her partner's 50th birthday.  Apparently he is into cars!  He owns on old Land Rover and a Morgan (lucky man).  So my brief was to make a Land Rover cake which also had to include a male character with blonde greying hair.  Everything fine so far, that is until my husband came home.  I never knew he was an expert on series 1 Land Rovers. Just how much detail do you put into a birthday cake?  The final result will be on tomorrows post, and if you are reading any of my posts I would appreciate feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment