Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 20 January 2011

Everyone needs a dream to aspire to!

I have an ambition!  One day I would love to make a cake cake for a real princess, so if anyone knows one that they can point in my direction I would be a very happy bunny.  Until then it seems the current theme remains quite masculine.

I have picked up two more orders today - both for next week!  One of them is going to be my biggest challenge yet I think, so lets  hope that Gracie is on best behaviour and that the chickens start to lay some eggs again.  If not Vicky I might need to buy some form you?  I just can't bring myself to buy eggs from a supermarket.

I took a day out today from cake making and joined my little girl Felicity and the rest of her class for a walk around the village where we live, Almondsbury really is an incredibly lovely place to live and bring up my children.

Look out tomorrow for my latest creation and if you like my cakes please recommend this blog to your friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment