Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 25 January 2011

I'm sooo... excited!

Two chocolate cakes in the oven so just enough time to tell you about my exciting day yesterday...

Yesterday I had an enquiry for two more cakes, one of which is a wedding cake.  Nothing particularly exciting about that you might be thinking, but the cake that they have chosen is absolutely beautiful and so unusual.  It combines everything that I enjoy doing,  it has beautiful flowers, lots of detail and loads of colour!  The other bonus is that when I looked at the website that the cake from there were so many ideas that I can't wait to start experimenting.
John,Grace and Poppy the naughty puppy (she loves to eat shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment