Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 29 May 2012

This is last cake for a little while.  I decided that this half term I would take some time off to be with my children and hopefully enjoy some sunshine in my garden!

The cake I have to share with you today is for a 50th birthday (very popular birthday at the moment) and the only instructions i was given was to incorporate red flowers into it somewhere.  I would normally take at least two cakes on a cake like this but, I am so fed up with being in the kitchen when the sun is shining outside that I decided to get it finished in a day!  I finally did my washing up at 10.30 last night!




No comments:

Post a Comment