Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 15 May 2012

School cake sale

As well as the two cakes that I am working on this week I also have to prepare for my first workshop this Saturday and I have been baking for my daughter's school cake sale this Friday.  Here are a few of the treats that I managed to conjure up:-


White chocolate mini eggs with cola sugar crystals, little chocolate teddies and butterflies, and white chocolate hand painted gingerbread men.




Vanilla and syrup cookies topped with fondant and stencilled with royal icing.




No comments:

Post a Comment