Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hot Pink Roses

The cake that I have been working on this week is a first for me.  The cake was baked and iced by a lady named Kim whose daughter Leanne is marrying this Thursday.  Leanne has had a few problems so far with her wedding plans and so I was determined that the cake didn't become one of them.  My job was to assemble the cake and dress it with hot pink roses.

I have never made this style of wedding cake before and  have to say I massively underestimated the length of time the roses  would take to make and the quantities of petal paste I would need, but the finished cake really is quite stunning!






No comments:

Post a Comment