Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 5 May 2012

Alice in Wonderland themed cake and cupcakes

I have been really looking forward to uploading the photos for this next cake.  The customer wanted an Alice in Wonderland  theme cake but I wanted to come up with something completely different to the last one I created.  The main cake depicts several different scenes from the book, with Alice's cat on  the top peering down the rabbit hole and Alice emerging from the room where she landed up through the door with the talking door knob.

Happy 21st birthday Stacey, have a wonderful day! x
















No comments:

Post a Comment