Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 9 June 2012

Dings Crusaders Rfc shirt

I have had a quiet week in cake terms but certainly not in noise level terms!  I cannot wait for my girls to go back to school and I am so glad that I only committed to the one cake this week!!!

The cake is for the son of a school friend, and he is celebrating his 21st birthday tomorrow.

As I am typing this I have just taken a call from my son who always played for St. Mary's RFC and he asked me what I was doing posting a picture of a Dings top on my Facebook wall, so at least I know it is recognisable as a Dings shirt!!

Anyway, happy birthday for tomorrow Louis.

I only have one more large cake before I jet off to Egypt, but is is going to beautiful, so keep an eye out!



No comments:

Post a Comment