Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 17 May 2012

Prototype vintage workshop cupcakes

This week has gone by in a blur, but thankfully without too many hitches!  I couldn't sleep Sunday night for worrying about what I had to get completed this week, however I have managed to claw a little time back for myself and this morning took myself of to Primark for some retail therapy!  I had been hoping to enlist the company of my buddy Pauline as we never seem to get 5 minutes together any more, but she has a stinky cold and turned me down.

On my return after hiding away all my goodies I set about making the prototype cupcakes for this Saturday's Vintage Cupcake Workshop.  The most important factor obviously is time, so I had to get the mix right, to include a couple of more straight forward designs and a couple more intricate.  These are what my lovely ladies are going to be making:-



No comments:

Post a Comment