Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 29 September 2011

SLR Camera

My second cake this week is for a 60th birthday  celebration.

I  had a chance encounter a few months ago with the midwife who saw me through my last three pregnancies, Delia.  I told her that I was now making cakes and she somehow remembered the name of my company and gave me  a call to see if I could come up with anything special for her husband Martin's 60th birthday party in London this weekend.   I usually like to try and find out a bit about the person for whom I am  making the cake and that  then leads me  onto  ideas for what  to make.  In this instance Martin is a keen photographer, and apparently the bigger the lens the better!  Hence  this cake!






No comments:

Post a Comment