Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Friday 16 September 2011

Love birds

My second challenge for this week was to come up with a giant cupcake golden wedding anniversary cake that wasn't too gold!  That was when the idea of the love birds  hit me.  I have wanted the chance to make love birds for a while and then I had the idea of sitting them in what looks like a Chinese cherry blossom tree.  I am really please with the finished cake!





2 comments:

  1. This Giant Cupcake is great!! So nice and delicate, I love it!! Congratulations for your job, you're such an artist!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - popped over via the Cupcake Blog. Well done - beautiful work - love the style! (The West Sussex Cupcake Co.)

    ReplyDelete