Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 8 September 2011

Miniature cakes for a wedding cake tower

Tuesday I finished working on 40 miniature cakes for a wedding cake tower.  They involved a huge amount of work and were baked in 4 different flavours, chocolate truffle with nutella, luscious lemon with lemon curd buttercream, vanilla with strawberry jam and buttercream and finally orange and poppy seed.  Icing cakes this size and achieving a good finish is incredibly time consuming and I dread to think what my hourly rate actually worked out to, but sometimes it's more about the opportunity to create something beautiful and different and very fitting of their venue which is Cotswolds 88.

I am now in the process of icing a two tier fruit wedding cake for a lovely lady named Lorraine who is getting married  this Saturday.

I hope  that all of you have long and happy lives together!





No comments:

Post a Comment