Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 10 September 2011

Cascading blossoms wedding cake for a very lovely lady!

Yesterday I finished working on another wedding cake for a lovely lady named Lorraine who is marrying an equally charming gentleman named Alan.  When I was first introduced to them it was with a view to making them a topper for a bought cake, from here we moved onto me making the cakes as well.  As the months have gone by Lorraine has been following my work on Facebook and she loves my work with flowers so we decided to  change the design again and the final cake ended up with a cascade of burgundy blossoms.   I varied the shades of the blossoms as burgundy is such a difficult colour to colour match and can vary greatly.  This is the final result, which they both seemed very happy with and I look forward to being able to post some pics of the actual day.  Have a beautiful day, both of you and enjoy a long and happy life together!






One final note, last  I went out for a wonderful meal with my husband and parents at a beautiful restaurant named Kondi Brasserie in Henzleaze.  The food was incredible as was the service and the ambiance was so relaxing.  It was decorated very simply with some beautiful paintings on the wall and somehow felt very special.  I found it very difficult to  choose from their wonderful menu and will definitely being returning soon for a Sunday roast which also sounded wonderful.  For thoses of you who are interested, this is the link:- http://www.kondibrasserie.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment