Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 1 February 2011

What a difference a bit of sushine makes!

Wow hasn't it been lovely to bask in a bit of sun today?  All of a sudden the chickens are laying again. 12 eggs today!

I have just finished an 18th birthday cake today for a friend and she is dying to see it so I have just emailed her the pictures because I can't post them yet.

The cake for Thursday is now in the oven and smells lush!  So far the Harley Davidson to go on top seems to be going quite well but I'm not going to uncross my fingers until it's stood up on top of the cake with rider astride!

No comments:

Post a Comment