Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Sunday 27 February 2011

RSM Chaps Club

I am really proud to be able to say that Yummy Mummy's Cakes is going to be creating a cake to celebrate 90 years of The Royal School of Mines Chaps Club!
The Chaps Club was founded in 1921, the oldest of the Imperial Tie Clubs, with the aim of furthering the interests of its members and of the Royal School of Mines'. Membership has always been by invitation only, and those students who are deemed to have given the most to the RSM, be it on the sports pitch, in the Union office or the Union Bar may be offered the chance to join.  I am very proud to be able to say that my son Benjamin was recently asked to join after achieving a first from Imperial, where he is now studying his doctorate.  He will also have the huge responsibility of transporting the cake back up to London for me!

Things are going well with the preparations for The Bristol Baby and Toddler Show and I have now nearly completed two cakes, just one  more cake and several cupcakes to make as well as the Super Mario cart cake that is going out at the end of the week.  Wish me luck!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment