Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Monday 7 February 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Today marks the start the start of another really busy week.  I received some lovely feedback for last weeks cakes and that always makes you to want to get going with something new.  I have several completely diverse jobs on so I started off by making the toppers today which included 18 mini shoes and a matching bigger one and yet another Peppa Pig (this only really is extremely lovely).  No pictures of cakes until the end of the week when they all go out to the birthday boys and girls, so I've included some of my favourites from last summer x

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the Peppa Pig one :) I'm sure it will look and taste fantastic :) Lucy is looking forward to seeing her cake as well!

    ReplyDelete