Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 17 February 2011

Spring Is In The Air!

This week I've been working on a cake for a young man that I used to child mind named Dan.  I can't upload his cake yet because he is one of my fans on Face Book and it's not quite his birthday.  It was exactly a year ago that I made my first cake that kick started this business and it was the first cake I ever uploaded to Face Book, as you can see it has been a steep learning curve with a lot of tears along the way.



Spring is beginning to pop up all over my garden and that was the theme for my mother-in-law Penelope's 70th birthday cake.  We are all going away tomorrow for the weekend (including our relatives from Sweden) to a manor house hotel for lots of fun (and alcohol I expect) so I have the dubious responsibility of trying to get her cake there in one piece! 


I will post Dan's cake when I get back along with another one that is going out Monday.



Have a good weekend and happy birthday Din Dan x

No comments:

Post a Comment