Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 9 August 2012

Slings and Wedding Fayres!

WOW, managed to finish this week's cake even with one arm in a sling! Hopefully I can get my injection next week and normal services can be resumed.

On a more up beat note I can now confirm that I will be exhibiting at Old Down Manor on Wednesday 5th September and also at Thornbury Golf Club (date in September to be confirmed). Sooo.... excited!

 If you are getting married in the next couple of years please come along and check out the standard of my work close up and try some tasty samples.

Looking forward to putting some faces to names xx

No comments:

Post a Comment