Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 1 August 2012

Canadian Moose 21st Birthday Cake

This cake was made for a good friend of mine whose stepdaughter will soon be leaving for Canada, and shortly before her 21st birthday.

Claire and her family have had several cakes from me and are always quite happy for me to suggest ideas to them.

As it was going to be a carved cake I suggested a chocolate truffle cake, and as I also have two other cakes on this week it will keep for a few days in advance.  The antlers were shaped from a cake pop mix.

The most testing part of the cake was actually taking the photos.  No matter which angle I used I couldn't convey the enormity of the cake and also just how good the cake actually is (big headed I know, but sometimes you are allowed to be).

Have a very happy birthday Holly and bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment