Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 18 August 2012

Lion and Prairie Dog Afternoon Tea Wedding Cake

This cake has been a real challenge but I am so pleased with the finished result. 

My client and her partner are marrying this Saturday in The Woodland Hall at Westonbirt Aboretum and I am reliably informed that they are affectionately referred to as a prairie dog and a lion by family members.  Therefore, my remit was to produce a cake reflecting these characters and also to set the scene around an afternoon tea party.

The bottom cake is a 12" chocolate truffle with a chocolate ganache buttercream.  The upper tier is a lusciously sticky lemon cake with a lemon curd buttercream.

I hope they like it as much as I do!











No comments:

Post a Comment