Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 2 August 2012

Peony Golden Wedding Anniversary Cake

This cake is very simple but I love it.  Now I've got my spray gun out I don't want to put it away!

The cake is for a couple celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary (not sure I'm going to be making too many of these in years to come)!

I had a hell of a time covering it because it was coated with chocolate buttercream rather than ganache for speed and with the heat of my kitchen things didn't go to plan.  however, I got there in the end and I am so pleased with the finished cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment