Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Monday 27 June 2011

Time out to decorate!

Just a quick post to let you all know that unfortunately I  won't be able to take on any more work until  the third week in August.  This is due to the fact that I actually don't have a work room or proper kitchen at the moment.  I have had to turn away 6 jobs in the last week and a half and that is  a horrible feeling, but hopefully those who have call will do so again.  Please keep an eye out for two last cakes at the end of July and please keep on recommending me to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment