Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Monday 20 June 2011

Chaos reigns!

To say that my kitchen is a little dark at the moment is the understatement!  This is due to the super duper new kitchen extension that we are having built.  Because of this and all the painting that I'm going to be doing I am scaling down my work load for about 6 weeks until I have a beautiful bright kitchen to bake all my lovely cakes in!  You may have also noticed the name change, and if you haven't already done so, it would be great if you could 'like' my new Face Book page "Scrummy Mummy's Cakes".  you can get there by clicking on the Face Book logo on the top right hand side of this page or by following this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrummy-Mummys-Cakes/127297020685987.

There are two lovely cakes still to come at the end of the week, one is for a christening and the other for a baby shower.

Thank you for your continued support x

No comments:

Post a Comment