Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 22 June 2011

It's Horrible Turning Away Work.

This time next week I will have to pack up my entire kitchen to enable the back wall to be knocked out!  Because of this I have had to turn down 5 jobs in the last week and that is a horrible feeling when you think that it's not just that work that you have lost but also the work that comes from it.

I met an old school friend from 30 years ago in the playground yesterday and she told me that she loves looking at all my cakes on Facebook and also remarked that they are so lifelike that it must be hard to tell what is real and what is cake in my house!  I would actually like to do  replicas of my lovely red Delonghi coffee machine and toaster.

So if you are thinking of ordering a cake in September please come up with some imaginative ideas that ! can work on! x

No comments:

Post a Comment