Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 8 June 2011

Oops!

This morning I received an email from a customer asking what time she could collect her cake.  At the time I was at The Mall (the first time in nearly a month) and when I read the  email I thought it was from the customer who I knew was collecting her cake, unfortunately it wasn't the same lady, it was in fact someone that I had booked into the wrong month.  This is the first time this has ever happened and I went into a state of panic (I do not work well under pressure)!  Anyway, i cut short my shopping trip and returned home empty handed to make this lovely cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment