Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 29 June 2011

Can't kick the habit!

It's terrible, tonight I just had to do some baking so I have two 10" chocolate truffle cakes in the oven and all the speciality flours ordered for my new artisan gluten-free cupcakes. So if you have a gluten, dairy or egg intolerance don't let it stop you from ordering some of my scrummy yummy cupcakes once my kitchen is up and running again in August!!  There are some wonderful recipes including a melt in the mouth caramel apple pie cupcake and truly indulgent dulce de leche cupcakes.  Have I got your mouth watering yet?  If I have then make sure you're one of the first to taste what comes out of my new kitchen in a few weeks time!

Photo taken from Artisanal gluten-free cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment