Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 25 May 2011

A very stressful week

This week has been manic.   I have been preparing for a weeding cake that is going out next week,  I have two large cakes and 3d cupcakes on this week and on top of all that my extension has started!   I can feel a bald patch growing at the back of my head because I play with my hair when I am stressed, a habit i have been trying to break for  about 34 years now.

I have finished the first cake, an electric guitar that needed to  feed 80 people for a 21st birthday party!









No comments:

Post a Comment