Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Friday 20 May 2011

An email I received yesterday!

Dear Michelle,

I'm writing you from Chile, after seeing the lovely photos of your creations in Flickr.

I am 27 and studied Graphic Design, currently working at the Front Desk of an important Hotel, but I've recently discovered that Baking and Cake decoration is what I want to do. So I've started on my own, little by little when I have time, taking a few lessons too, and baking at home. For now, I just make cupcakes and decorate their tiny tops with fondant figures or cream, but I'm just starting. Like you dreamed once, I also dream with dedicating my time only to this one day, and make it my full time job, and also joining it with my other passion which is graphic design.

In the meantime, I look at other people's cake creations in Flickr and food blogs in awe, sighing and getting inspired. So I wanted to say thank you for showing your designs, I love them!

Regards,
A fan in Chile,
Cinthia Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment