Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 11 May 2011

And the party goes on and on...

As with all good birthdays, my nan's seems to be lasting  forever.  However, today is actually her proper birthday and we have organised a surprise party this  afternoon at the community centre that is shared by her and her friends in their sheltered housing.  She has family coming down that she doesn't know about, and she actually has been moaning all morning that she hasn't had a card from them.

I wanted the cake for this celebration to be a really special one and I also wanted to ensure that nobody went home empty handed, hence the additional cupcakes.

Happy birthday nan, can't wait for your 100th!! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment