Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 18 May 2011

A break from roses!

I'm working really long hours at the moment to try and catch up on lost time due to a niggling back problem.  My white roses are complete for the second wedding cake in June and I now need to contemplate how I am going to make the topper for my next wedding cake and how to get a perfect colour match for the burgundy sample fabric that the bride, Emma, has given me.  It is a really hard colour to make!  In between all this I have several other cakes to make the first of which is a 600th b birthday cake for a relation of a friend who has had several cakes from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment