Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Monday 14 March 2011

Not so easy making cakes for a living when the sun is shining so brightly!

I have just put two chocolate truffle cakes in the oven and now I am sat at my desk in the blazing sunshine, and all I want to do is get outside and do some gardening.  It isn't going to happen though, my little girl Gracie is really poorly and is now on 6 months of antibiotics for her constant ear infections and the cakes aren't going to decorate themselves!  Never mind, not long now and we can start going back down to my mum's caravan near Sidmouth.

This week I have got two large cakes on and a batch of Red Nose Day cakes for staff at LV.  I have also started work on some flowers for a cake that I am making next week for a lady who absolutely loves flowers.

Enjoy your week and look out for the pics at the end of the week x

No comments:

Post a Comment