Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 17 March 2011

Nearly finished!

Wow, it's been a taxing week this week.  My two youngest still aren't back to school but they are outside at the moment enjoying the glorious sunshine so hopefully Gracie will sleep in her own bed tonight after some fresh air?  I am really pleased with the cakes that I have made so far this week and all that's left to do now is to decorate the Red Nose Day cakes that are rising nicely in the oven.  They need to be delivered to  LV tomorrow morning and then I have got  the rest of the day off (yippee!!!)

I have  got a  manic week next week and everything needs to run like clockwork.  On the plus side once again the cakes are all completely diverse so more lovely pictures to upload here! 

Have a  lovely weekend and enjoy the sunshine, you never know how long it's going to be around for in this country. x








No comments:

Post a Comment