Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 31 March 2011

Holidays are nearly here!

I've nearly reached the weekend and on Sunday John and I are flying off to Prague for 3 nights.  It's been a long time since we managed some time on our own so I'm really, really excited.
my fist picture for this week is of some 2nd birthday balloon cookie pops for a little boy celebrating his second birthday.  They are made with a dairy free spread which I assumed would just substitue into my usual recipe, dream on!  The problem is that because it is oil based the mix doesn't harden when left in the fridge making it incredibly difficult to work with and therefore they took me ages to make due to reshaping.  Never mind at least I'll know next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment