Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mothering Sunday!!

My slightly quiter week has just become a whole lot busier with an order from The Bowl Inn Amondsbury to supply cupcakes as a complimentary gift for all mummys dining in the restaurant this Sunday (get your table booked quick).  I am already preparing flowers for a Mother's Day cake for one client and it is also my own mummy's birthday on Sunday.  On top of that I have on order for a batch of balloon cookies for a 2 year olds party. So all in all it's busy, busy, busy!!!

I am forever researching new ideas  and techniques, quite often to late at night and one top tip that I found recently was to use a cardboard insert from an apple box to put my larger flower petals in while they are drying.  It works wonders, but I think  Asda were a little confused yesterday when I was wheeling this piece of cardboard around in my trolley!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! well done you :) you are going to need that trip to relax x

    ReplyDelete