Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Monday 7 March 2011

Babies Everywhere!

Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter and her friend Kerry at The Bristol Baby and Toddler Show.  It was an amazing event with lots and lots of visitors, some with bumps and some with babies (very tiny babies).  My cakes were a huge success and I hope that some of the lovely people I had an opportunity to speak with remember me when they are planning their christenings and birthdays!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me on the build up to the show (I admit to being very stressy, mainly due to tireness) especially to mum who helped with school runs, Pauline who vanished Gracie off to Birmingham for the day and to Verity and Kerry for all their help and banter on the day. (Verity I love the video on Facebook).  Lastly thank you to John and the girls for all their help at home yesterday and for visiting my nan in hospital.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment