Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 1 March 2012

What a busy week!!

I haven't posted  anything for quite a long time because I have been working on rather a big wedding which is going out this morning.  There have been times when I have to admit, why have I taken so much on.   But with a lot of grit and determination I have got it all done and the pictures are taken.

I have been working with the mother of the bride, Tracie, who has been a wonderful person to collaborate with and I am so looking forward to her seeing  the finished results.   Tracie lost her mum just before Christmas and hopefully today will put a big smile back on her face.  She has worked so hard to make sure that every detail of today's proceedings will be absolutely perfect for her daughter Jemma and son-in-law to  be Nick.

I hope that all of you have a beautiful day and that the sun shines for you.

On another note, I have been asked by Veronica of  Thornbury Golf Club if I would like to exhibit my cakes at the golf club on Sunday march 11th between 11am and 3pm.  If you are getting married in the next year or so this could be an ideal opportunity to take a look at all the services exhibiting on the day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment