Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 19 April 2011

Time with the kids and in my garden!

I haven't taken on much work over the last couple of weeks so that I can spend some time doing nice things with my girlies and also so that I can get all this seasons veg potted and planted.  Just three rows of potatoes left to go in now!

I am currently working on a wedding cake and making all the flowers needed for that.  I have also just finished a giant cupocake for a young man named Kai who is going to be 21.  His girlfriend Jemma suggested a rugby theme and we decided to go with his team colours of black and red and to steer clear of anything red, blue and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment