Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 7 April 2011

Back and ready for any new challenges you might want to put my way!

Prague was a wonderful few days off form the hustle and bustle of family life, but it's good  to be back, especially when the sun is shining over here too!

Once I have finished vaxing my bedroom (Gracie smashed here snow dome all over my carpet at 7.30 this morning) I am going to be mixing all the ingredients together for 3 fruit cakes in readiness for  a tasting session tomorrow evening with a friend of a friend whom I hope is going to let me create her wedding cake this June.

Then after that I'm off to  do  the school run and collect my cake boxes from The Bowl Inn (let's hope that the cakes were well  received).

One of my projects for next week is a perfume atomiser so hopefully there will be some more pics by the the middle  of next week. 

Enjoy your weekends in the sun! x

No comments:

Post a Comment