Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 30 July 2011

Tiffany & Co

By this time next week my extension will be finished!!!! Yippee!!  My last few tiles are being laid as we speak and they they look wonderful.

I have only been taking on a minimal amount of work while the work has been going on and this week has been a rather special cake for a young lady named Paris who will be 21.   I recently made her dad's 50th as well so it's really good to be getting the repeat business.

I have had a really busy week for enquiries this week, even booking a job into January which is also a really good feeling.  One of the enquiries was for 40 mini cakes in a silver, grey and pearl theme.  They are to for part of a wedding tower, and the bride's sister is making the top cake, so I have bought enough ribbon to allow  me to send some to her to tie the colour theme of the two together.  The bride Sandy is getting married in a rather spectacular venue named Cotswolds 88 and the room is done out in a rather stunning black and white decor, so she wants everything else to coordinate.  I have a free rein over the design of the cakes which is very exciting, and i can see myself getting rather carried away!

For now here are the pictures of this week's cake:-




No comments:

Post a Comment