Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 7 July 2011

A light at the end of the tunnel!

Today I helped my dad to fit my new utility room which means that I am now a step closer to my dream kitchen and all the space I need to take my business to the next level. Before I became a mum I was a mechanical engineer at British Aerospace and I like nothing better than a little bit of DIY.  My main kitchen will be lovely and light and with fabulous granite worktops for rolling out my fondant on.

I have several cakes booked into September but there is still some availability at the end of August so if you are thinking of surprising a loved one or colleague with a special treat then please give me a call and we can conspire to come with something really special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment