Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Saturday 16 July 2011

Scrummy Mummy's is almost ready to rock and roll!

I have had an amazing few weeks that have resulted in my house being turned upside down, but all for a really fab reason, a new super duper  kitchen and more space!  I am really desperate to get back to my cakes now and today I made the first steps to resuming business as normal. 

I have a disco themed cake to make for next weekend and today I have iced and sprayed the board and made the disco ball.  I made the disco ball from rice  crispies (an idea that my lovely cake mate Pauline shared with me) which reduces the weight of large cake toppers and then covered it in glitter tiles.  This is a particularly messy job, and one that has to be cleaned up after really well or otherwise you find pieces of glitter in your fondant for weeks to come!  I also managed to make a few flowers for 'thank you' cupcakes going out to my daughters' teachers next week.  I thought I'd share them with you x

No comments:

Post a Comment