Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 18 July 2012

No 3 slot on my first day at Cakesdecor.com

I am so excited that I just had to share this little bit of information with you! Yesterday I registered with Cakesdecor.com, an online site for sharing everything cake. It is full of wonderful ideas, interesting discussions, tutorials and most importantly everyone's cakes. Not quite sure how they rate their top 3 but I have just received an email informing me that my washing line baby shower cake has made it to no3 with my love birds at no7 and my golden wedding anniversary at no 11! Happy days

No comments:

Post a Comment