Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 19 July 2012

Butterflies No 1 first Birthday Cake

 
I have quite literally just photographed this cake! This morning, however I was still trying to decide how I was going to decorate it. Then just by chance the postman delivered my pile of post and amongst it were some rather lovely rice paper butterflies that I had ordered from a new supplier. I obviously couldn’t just add them in their naked state, so I decided upon embellishing them with tiny gold dragee.

I am so pleased with the finished cake, and also rather relieved, as the customer was very particular over how she wanted it to look!





4 comments:

  1. soooooooooo much nice work and the butterflies looking cute :) i like this :)fashion n'd style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this cake for my baby girl first birthday!!!💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were can i get a cake like this??

    ReplyDelete