Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Wednesday 8 February 2012

Multi Tasking!!

I am working very hard at the moment behind the scenes, preparing and quoting, which of course means I don't have many pictures to share with you, but there will be plenty soon.

I am currently working on an 18th birthday cake for my lovely niece Harriet, as well as valentines cupcakes, a birthday cake which is a labour exchange (free business cards and fliers) and my lovely jubbly friend Pauline's 40th (she kill me for mentioning that on here) creation.

Things are then a little quieter, so that's when I will do my preparation for a wedding at the beginning of March and Mothering Sunday.

Just out of interest, I thought that you might like to see one of the cakes in it's raw, ganached state?


No comments:

Post a Comment