Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Friday 6 January 2012

I'm back!!

It seems such a long time since I had anything to share with you, the beginning of December, in fact!  My neck is now feeling an awful lot better and I am back up and running.  My first commission this year is for a Spiderman cake for a little boy named Stephen who will be celebrating his  5th birthday.  Red fondant is notoriously difficult to colour with paste so  I spray painted the  cake instead, and in the process saved my hands from a lovely tint of pink for the next week. To add to the effect of the spider's web I piped small globules of piping gel highlighted with white glitter to catch the light!




No comments:

Post a Comment