Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cake Pops for my little boy!

It was my youngest son's 17th birthday last weekend (watch out any pedestrians and hedgehogs) and instead of making a cake, I decided to make him cake pops with a birthday message on them.  I always like to try and do something a little different, so these particular little mouth fulls were orange and poppy seed flavour, bound together with orange butterceam and then dipped in white chocolate and raspberry flavour sugar crystals.  I have now bought a little tool that moulds these and therefore I can get a more uniform size and the mixture isn''t bound together  quite as tightly than if rolled by hand (if hand rolled they can crack if they expand after the mixture has back up to room temp), 

They really do taste every bit as gorgeous as they look and make a great alternative to a goodie bag for a children's party!




No comments:

Post a Comment