Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 20 October 2011

'Thank you' giant cupcake





I have taken a little time out to try and finish off all the bits of outstanding painting at home and now I am refreshed and ready for all the lovely jobs that I have booked in.

my first offering for you is a giant cupcake that I have made for a lovely lady named Linda Lewis who has been a teaching assistant and French teacher at Almondsbury primary School for 29 years.  Linda will be leaving Almondsbury this Friday, and as she has taught all seven of my children I felt very honoured to be asked to make  a cake for her.  Linda,  all the parents, children and pupils will miss you enormously!

No comments:

Post a Comment