Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Thursday 27 October 2011

Strawberry whoopie pies!

These little treasures really are my idea of heaven!   I adapted a recipe from the Hummingbird book and the resulting cakes are absolutely amazing! Those lucky people at LV are going to find it hard to choose tomorrow!


These cakes are all the rave in The States at the  moment and now I know why.  Made using natural yogurt and whole  milk to bind the mix together,  they are incredibly  light and tasty.  They are then sandwiched together with a buttercream and vanilla fluff.   Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment